Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hello - just touching base

Hello everyone, it's been an amazingly busy week and not much time for blogging. As I write this I should be in the shower.

My dd15 and I have been working the concession stand for the UNL Huskers baseball games (cheer leading fund raiser). I have also been working on invitations for dd17's graduation now only three weeks away, not to mention all the extra projects we think we need to do in our home before the open house, making potato salad for my niece's graduation party that was yesterday and going back to my home town for her commencement ceremony today. Oh yeah, throw in working full time and a district track meet out of town. Gee after I recap that, no wonder my eyes won't focus this morning. Anyway, I guess we can rest in heaven, so in the mean time I get get ready to go.

I just wanted to thank all my readers for stopping by and checking things out and I will try to have something new for you to read very soon, maybe my niece's graduation?

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Stop by Arise 2 Write for a surprise.
Blessings, andrea

April said...

What a busy time you've had, Sheryl! Hang in there...things are bound to get better soon!

Tami said...

Hi Sheryl. I always say I'd rather be busy than bored! SMILE FRIEND! :-)

Ina in Alaska said...

I was wondering what you were up to... but this is a very busy time for everyone.... I know June 26 (Craig & Amy's wedding) will be here in the blink of an eye. Looking forward to every minute of it!! xoxo