Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Healthy you challenge check in

Can you believe it, a week has come and gone. I have had both scale and non-scale victories.

My scale victory is a loss of 2 pounds. I was very surprised to see the release of 2 more pounds, I haven't counted points sense my nieces graduation last week. But it may be due to my non-scale victories, I am doing a lot better waiting until I am truly hungry and not over eating.

I will have to get back to counting points, I seem to be getting a little off track and I don't want to gain what I've lost. This next couple of weeks will be a test of my stress eating. My dd17 graduates the first weekend in June and I'm feeling more stress then I thought I would. Life will always deal us challenges and I need to learn to deal with those challenges as they present them self. My challenge for this week - work on finding other outlets for stress instead of eating.

In addition to working on the stress eating I also want to work on drinking more water. That habit as well has been slipping.

.

Click HERE to read about hidden benefits of water.

11 comments:

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

WOW! you are totally rocking! congrats on another great loss. :)

Kwana said...

Good for you with the 2 pound loss. Yay! Stress is tough but you are doing so well.

Ina in Alaska said...

PROUD OF YOU!!! Stay strong and only eat if you are truly hungry. It takes about 20 days to form a new habit.

And please do not stress. Life will happen no matter how you feel. Go with it. Enjoy. Be happy. Take it moment by moment. You are precious. xoxo

KK @ Running Through Life said...

You are rocking it with the weight loss! Congrats!
I still struggle with stress eating. It is a hard habit to break. What helps me is water! I drink water all day long...it helps to get a pretty water bottle and carry it around with you every where you go. Good luck!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wow congrats on your weight loss, I have you go back and reread your blogs to find out what you are doing. I so desperately need to lose some lbs.

Andrea said...

praising GOD with you for your victories...andrea

Anonymous said...

Woohoo - that's awesome! Good for you. I agree with the other comments. Enjoy the coming days with your daughter and make the best choices you can food-wise. It'll all work out.

I'm with you on drinkinng more water -- I just wish it had more "flavor" (lol).

Emmy said...

WTG Sheryl! Don't you just love those unexpected losses? Great job!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the loss! That's awesome.
Path to Health

Andrea said...

Stop by Arise 2 Write. I have an award for you...You deserve it.

.... said...

Congrats on your loss!

Ugh, water is a challenge for me, too. That 8 glasses a day thing...it is a struggle! I'd so much rather drink iced tea or Crystal Light but I'm trying.

Best of luck with both your scale & nonscale goals this week!