Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ghost Writer

UPDATE: With that mess she's cleaning up in the computerand trying to get graduation invitations in the mail and some painting done (why do they think they have to paint for an open house, no one is going to pay attention to the walls anyway) she just hasn't had a chance to sit down and write.I'll give her a nudge....

Hi, my name is Jake and I'm Sheryl's ghost writer. Shhhhhh...thing is, she doesn't know she has a ghost writer.

I know she was planning on recaping the rest of her weekend at Women of Faith but I don't think it's going to happen for Thursday.

I heard her say something about idiot and then bonehead, (you know I never did see any bones), then I heard her say, "Dear Lord, I know that with you all things are possible......."

Didn't sound like much blogging was going to get done tonight so I thought I would fill in for her and let you know she didn't forget. Gee, I hope she gets done soon, I'd like to go on a walk.

4 comments:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

That looks like a good dog and nice of him to fill in on the blogging.

Ina in Alaska said...

Hello Jake!!! Glad to have you filling in for Sheryl!! Have a happy day and don't pee on that truck!!! :)

Simply Blessed said...

Wow- a writing pup!Hiya Jake! That was awesome and fun! Hope your getting things taken care of on the homefront!

Hanlie said...

What a cool dog! Jake, can you teach my cats to do ghost writing too?

Is that lilac in the header? We don't get it here and it sure is beautiful!