I am thankful for:
- Ceiling fans over our beds that helped us sleep when the air conditioner went out.
- A wonderful husband who had already made plans to have a repair man come out the next day and to make appointments for the dogs so they had a cool place to stay during the heat of the day.
- Employment for my entire family that involved being in a cool building.
- Co-workers that put up with my periods of crabbiness due to a poor nights sleep.
- The opportunity to pray where ever I am.
- Children who did not complain about the heat in the house or taking the dogs to daycare.
Were those my kids not complaining?
- Work was done by the time I got home with the dogs.
Here is a picture of the puppies coming down the hall from daycare; the white one in her arms is TJ, the big black one is Jake, and Maddie is the little brown one. Maddie is also the alpha dog in the family.
The dog in the back was a new friend.
I tried to get a picture of the dogs with their new human friend but as you can see they weren't in the posing mood.
What were they looking at?
You even get a report card to let you know how their day was.
Thank you Kenl Inn for providing a cool place for my pets yesterday. I just wish you were closer to our house.
And most of all, I can't thank God enough for all his mercy and grace; our God is truly an awesome God.