Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey


Week #3
I am going on a journey with Truth 4 the Journey.
The aim is to list 5 things which you are thankful to God for!

Each day that we live, he provides for our needs and gives us the strength of a young eagle. Psalm 103:5

1.  I am so Thankful for a caring God, who doesn't give up on us when we give up on ourselves.
2.  I am Thankful for a chance to start each day fresh with new possibilities and hope.
3.  I am Thankful that I am a work in progress -  God is not finished with me yet.
4.  I am Thankful that God brings my family home every night safe and sound and watches over them during the day.
5. I am Thankful for all of the fund raising opportunities God gave us this summer and fall to apply towards Little K's cheer uniform and other cheer expenses.  Between a trip to the Liberty Bowl, band camp, and new uniforms this was an expensive year.  Through God's grace Little K and I have earned (fund raised) enough money to pay for her entire cheer bill without having to dip into the personal budget.
6.  I just have to add this one:  I am so Thankful that my open pill bottle landed and spilled on the floor beside the open toilet instead of in it.

 Have a great day and may God overflow you with blessings.

9 comments:

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

I love that verse and your list!
Love Collette xxxx

Formerly known as Frau said...

yay for Lil K I think that is great my friends daughter is a cheerleader and I was shocked at the expense. Great list of thankfulness. Have a wonderful Thursday!

Ina in Alaska said...

#6--- ewww, but ... GREAT!! I hope you picked up all the pills so the doggies don't get them!! My hubby did that once and I later found a warfarin capsule on the floor. A L M O S T had a heart attack, the dogs are in and out of every room I am in constantly!! Happy Thankful Thursday dear Sheryl!! PS Enjoying your tweets, due to time difference it is hard to reply timely or play along.... xoxo

RCUBEs said...

Thanking Him with you today. Great list but loved the last one! :) Blessings to you sister. Praying all is well.

Andrea said...

Great thank you list. Blessings and prayers, andrea

jubilee said...

Rejoicing with you on your list.

(Signature looks great!)

Heart2Heart said...

Sheryl,

Love reading your list and thankful too for all the blessings that God brings including the pill bottle incident.


Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Unknown said...

I loved your thankful list...especially number 6.

Ms. Wanda said...

Thank you for that scripture and your the honesty in all of your Thankfulness. I love the last one with the pills:)