Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Next Adventure

I can't help but wonder what God has in store for my next adventure. Monday is the last day of my temporary assignment. Though I have some leads on new jobs I'm still in the dark just the same.

With God we are on a need to know basis. I trust with my whole heart that God has wonderful things planned for me. And he'll show me the next adventure in his time. I just wish he'd give me a sneak peek - or maybe he has and I wasn't paying attention.

So for now, I thank God for the opportunity to practice patients (which by the way is getting harder).

On to another note:
Little K received an academic letter this last semester and was inducted into The National Honors Society tonight. She has been working towards this goal for five semesters. We are so proud of her. It will be interesting to see the adventures God has planned for her senior year. 
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats to little K ! Awesome accomplishment way to go!I hope your job leads take you where you want to be. Being happy at work is a huge key to life. Have a wonderful Thursday!