Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yea Saturday.....

Yea, it's Saturday - the best kind of Saturday - no commitments.

Not that I don't have things that need to be done but at least I'm not required to be anywhere. We are in a winter storm warning through tomorrow, possible blizzard conditions, so time to kick back and relax and get some things done around the house.

DR
AMA - for those of you who have girls you know there is a never ending supply of drama. Well today can and will be full of drama, to which degree I don't know - Cheerleader Try Outs. We'll know the results this afternoon, I'll keep you updated.

Well off to start a load of laundry, my family has this thing about clean clothes - go figure.

Go forth and make it a great weekend.

Sheryl

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Prayers as you face today's drama!

Michelle said...

Good luck with your Saturday. While we are expecting snow and t-ball practice has already been canceled for tomorrow, I don't believe it's a storm warning. Yet. But still... it's APRIL!

t.t. millers said...

In PA it is a bit chilly and very windy. I am having a hard time imaging snow, let alone a winter blizzard. My thoughts are with you. THINK WARM FUZZY THOUGHTS! Have a great weekend!

Katie said...

A bit of a bummer on the weather - hope my tulips will be ok!! I want to post pics of course when they bloom - thinking ahead for posts!! ha, ha!
I never thought about mixing up the colors...Thanks for that idea!
Hope your daughter had a great try out!! That was not a talent I ever had!

Ina J Offret said...

Stopping by to say HI! Been very busy catching up with the family in NJ. Also the jet lag. The weekend was great so far! xoxo

Ina J Offret said...

Stopping by to say HI! Been very busy catching up with the family in NJ. Also the jet lag. The weekend was great so far! xoxo

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Three words that strike fear into the hearts of mothers everywhere:

cheerleader try outs

I hope that it was a mostly drama free experience.

Good luck!

-Francesca

Joyce said...

I hope your weekend was nice. xoxo

Sneaky Momma said...

How did the girls do, Sheryl?

Kelly Deneen said...

Hope the storm wasn't terrible, and I hope try-outs were good!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today!