Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday

Welcome back to "Not Me!" Monday. This is a great way to start the week.

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Stop over and get updated on Stellan's condition and prayer requests.

God does have a since of humor :-)

Even my family is even getting into this.



  • I DID NOT come out of an office only to run into (literally) the occupant of that office coming back. I most certainly DID NOT scream at the top of my lungs loud enough to bring people from the other side of the building running to see what happened.
  • We have a double stove, I DID NOT preheat the top oven and my husband DID NOT put the lasagna in the bottom oven. Most assuredly we DID NOT discover this error 20 minutes before our guest arrived. And to make up for our miscommunication we DID NOT call Pizza Hut so we would have dinner to serve our guests.

Life.......

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Bless you for sharing life as it happens....andrea

Deidra said...

So I guess you're having lasagna for dinner tonight? :)

Tami said...

I had a casserole sitting on my mother-in-laws stove. She turned the wrong burner on and the dish cracked! Happy Easter!

HappySkinnyGirl said...

Love it too :)

April said...

What a great post, Sheryl! Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

Joyce said...

LOL... you got to set back and laugh. Thanks for sharing. xoxo

said...

"Life" indeed...sigh... :o)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

That's too bad about the lasagna. I'm sure pizza made for easy clean up. :)

Ina in Alaska said...

I did (NOT) find a Twitter coach... :(