Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

1st Weeks Results

Ok, I know it's Monday and I said I was weighing in on Saturday. Well I did weigh in on Saturday I just didn't get the results posted. I may have been a little zealous with my first goal and "No" I didn't achieve it, however, I did lose 1.5 pounds. So - first week down.

My sister-in-law, J, visited this last weekend, she brought her Wii Fit. Who would of thought that a video game could get your heart rate up, work on your balance and strength and be fun at the same time.

We invited friends over Sunday for a round or two of Wii and had a great time. Exercise doesn't have to be mundane and boring and the Wii Fit is a great example. When it's colder outside then it is in our freezer who wants to go out and play. Now I just have to find one of my own.

In the mean time, goals for this next week:
  • Lose another 1.5 pounds
  • Continue to try and increase my water intake to a minimum of 8 glasses a day
  • And continue to try and move my body for at least 15 minutes a day.
J left her Wii here until next Sunday when we will get together and celebrate Christmas. What a wonderful gift, the use of her Wii.

We are never alone.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work!

Emmy said...

WTG Girl!