- Duct tape can fix most things.
- You can hammer in a screw.
- While shoes are very essential part of our wardrobe they don't work will on the screw.
- Dishwasher soap and Dish soap are not interchangeable.
- When applying for a job, don't take your mother.
- Cats don't appreciate flee dips.
- You can always guarantee that your dog will show off his talent by scooting across the floor on his butt when you have company.
- Cell phones do not like toilets, pagers don't either.
- Little kids will see how much they can flush down the toilet.
- Ice cream bars do not travel well in a suit case.
- Your plastic popcorn bowl doesn't fair too well on a hot burner.
- You must look before you turn and run; you may be standing in front of a wall.
- Before scraping the windshield, shut off the wipers.
- Don't laugh at the dog when she slides on the ice, you may go down too.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Sometimes you just have to laugh
I was just sitting here reflecting on the realities of life: