Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank You

Just a quick note of thanks for all of your prayers and your encouraging comments regarding my new journey.  The first couple of days at the new job have gone pretty well.  My trainer will be gone today so we'll see how much I remember. 

I am also getting done what needs to be done at my current job.  Of course I am still work 4 hours every day.  I'm not sure yet if I will be able to make it work once I am not in the office during business hours.  But of course God already has that planned too.

Tonight I am starting a Beth Moore Bible study, I am so excited and thirsty.  I'll post more about the Bible study later, for now I need to finish up here and off to the new job I go.

Again, thank you so much for your support. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're going to do great. Just breathe!!!

Can't wait to hear about the study.

Ina in Alaska said...

You are such a cutie pie!! Enjoy your journey! xoxo

RCUBEs said...

May the Lord cover you with His strength, guidance, wisdom, protection and may He bless you richly. Be safe as you go to work!

Joyce said...

I'm glad things are moving along in the right direction. Enjoy your bible study. xo

Unknown said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading posts from your blog today. It is so nice to see other working moms out there who blog about their spiritual journeys and lives! I had thought I was a lone ranger as most of my fellow bloggers are SAHM's!! I hope that your new workplace continues to bless you!

http://supermanslady.blogspot.com/