Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ahhh...


A shower never felt so good. 

I want to thank everyone for their thoughtful comments and prayers.  I have to admit the last few days have been a challenge with the entire family down with the flu. 

We pretty much had everything we needed when we got sick, short of a trip to the pharmacy (thank you for drive-thru pharmacies).  I also want to thank those of you who offered to bring soup or whatever else we may have needed - that was very sweet.

Though I don't feel like going out and running a marathon yet, not that I would go out and run a marathon on one of my best days, I am beginning to feel human again. 

B went to work today and Little K is doing great, I think she may go back to school tomorrow.  I too am hoping to go back to work tomorrow as well - just in time for the weekend.  Is that planning or what :)

Big K has been home sick as well but last night she started running a higher temperature and is down and out on the couch.  My guess is she won't be seeing any classes for the rest of the week. 

Again I want to you for all of your prayers and thoughtful comments as well as putting up with my whining for the last couple of days. Have a GREAT day.

Oh yeah,  while looking for a picture of a shower to include in this post I found this:


This is just wrong......

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Thankful you guys are better. Continuing to pray!
andrea

Heart2Heart said...

Continuing to lift you all up in prayer that each day allows you to get better and feel much stronger.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

RCUBEs said...

Praying for continued healing...Hot showers are a blessing for stuffy noses!!! Blessings.

Grand Pooba said...

Haha, love the nose pic! Geez, your whole fam being hit with the flu sucks!! I'm glad to hear things are finally looking up for you!

Ina in Alaska said...

Continuing to keep all of you in my best thoughts and wishing each of you a comfortable and speedy recovery. From news reports I understand this flu is a different cat. Re the nosy shower... yuck.