Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Not Me!" Mondays

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am finding out that "Not Me" is very addictive.



I did NOT start a Monday blog on a Thursday.

I did NOT go into work an hour later today so I could finish the book I was reading.

I did NOT go back and make several corrections in this small post before I published it.

I am sure there are tons more things that I DID NOT this week, but after all it's Thursday not Monday; but for now, head over to MckMama's blog and join the Not Me Carnival

3 comments:

Sarah Suzy said...

thank you for all the wonderful blog comments Sheryl! I really appreciate it. I'm glad you're enjoying Not me Mondays! they are really fun.

Shelze said...

I got the scripture tags from this website http://www.christianwomenonline.net/scripturetags.html but if you click on the tags they take you there.

Tiffany said...

Your first "Not Me" statement is great! Kind of feels like monday here today, because were were iced in for 2 days and today we tried to get back to some kind of normal.