Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Lighthouse-The Ultimate King


Lighthouses are used to mark dangerous coastlines, hazardous reefs, and safe entries into harbors.

The Word of God is like a lighthouse, it shines serenely through the darkest nights and brings us to safe harbors.

It's to that lighthouse that I am looking to right now. On the eve of the most historical election for our country I find myself not sure who to vote for. I am not politically savoy and I am afraid that I am not educated enough in this election to cast a vote. In my heart I know I need to vote so I will keep looking toward the Light of God to direct me. I pray that when this election is over, regardless of who is elected into office, we can come together as a united nation with a common goal.

As my pastor said yesterday, and yes Harry I was listening, irregardless of who is put into office, God is the Ultimate King.

So Pray, then Vote.

No comments: