You can get a sleeping
dog woman up at 5:00 am to go to the gym.
I made it to the gym today by 5:30 but not with some obstacles being put in my way:
- Plugged my dead ipod into my computer to charge over night.
- One of my furfriends unplugged the cord from my computer, battery died over night.
- Dead computer = dead ipod in the morning - crud.
- Received text from Big K - she's not going this morning, she's the one that wanted this.
- Little K's car is behind mine.
- Frost on Little K's car that is behind me.
- Go back into the house and get keys to move said car with frost on windows trying to avoid trash that is waiting for pick up at end of the drive way.
- Park Little K's car at an angel due to frost still on windows that I haven't taken the time to scrape - and avoiding garbage can at the end of the drive.
- Procede to adjust Little K's car 3 more time to get it over far enough and straight enough so I can back my car out.
- Get in car to leave, look over, left Little K's lights still on. Go back into the house, get her keys, shut off light, put keys back into house.
- One my way, almost turn onto the interstate going the wrong direction.
- Get to the gym, I seem to have great difficulty making up my mind where I'm going to park....just park already Sheryl.
Yea!!!! I made it.
You know, sometimes you have to wonder if it's even worth it.
Yeah, it's worth it. I'm not real social that early in the morning but I didn't mind listening to the music from the class in the next room and just peddling away for the next 30 minutes.
I yawned on the way home and thought to myself, "I must be the only one that yawns after a work out." Thought exercising gave you more energy? It does, I just didn't wait long enough. I can't describe how much better I have felt today, not only physcially but mentally. I've been very productive and sometimes that's hard when you are the only one in the office.
Thankfully early morning swim practice starts this week and I won't have to fight for the shower when I get home.